Saturday 23 November 2013

Top Picks for Christmas Gift Challenge

What a wonderful turn out for the Christmas Gift Challenge, and a gracious thank you for joining us this past week!

Our Top Picks from the Design Team are as follows 




I've chosen #21 Julie, she has made stunning lantern that you could actually put a little electric/battery operated tea light into the center of the lantern.  It's paired with an adorable little Angel Magnolia stamped image helping light the way too!  Julie you've created a wonderful Christmas present that anyone would love to get!  Thank for sharing with us this week and Hope we see you back again with some more amazing creations!
Shell


Gro




I have chosen Gro's gift packaging, card and homemade spice mixture for my choice this week for top pick.   I love her vintage packaging with it's wonderful little details on the front and back along with a coordinating card. What a wonderful gift for someone to receive. Hope to see you back soon Gro at Come and Get It challenges.
Judy






This week I have chosen Sunehra's project for my top pick.
Sunehra I love this explosion box, a wonderful Christmas Gift.
There are so many wonderful elements to inside of the box and I love the bow.
A fabulous project, thanks for sharing with us this week.
Meighan




I have chosen Katie's recipe box. I just love the idea of it as well as the papers she used. The Tilda's are adorable that she used on the recipe cards inside. A great project all in all. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Hope to see you again soon. 
Cindy



Katrina



I just fell in LOVE with Katrina's adorable Candle! I LOVE the image, and the accents she
has added with the dies and roses are just gorgeous! I know I would enjoy this as a gift!
Thanks for playing with us this week, Katrina~
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing me as one of your top picks this time, some wonderful creations there ladies
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete