Saturday 30 March 2013

Top Picks for Sketchs with Fred She Said

Thank you everyone that joined us for the sketch this past week, we enjoyed seeing your creations!

And a big thanks to "Fred She Said" for sponsoring us this past week

So now on to our Top Picks for the Sketch from our Design Team
 as well as our Guest Designers

Once again we would like to say thanks to our wonderful Guest Designers for joining us the past 3 months Karal and Nat. Hope you come back and join in our challenge again. 




Kathy



My choice this week is Kathy's great card using a Bugaboo image that is sweet, her colors are perfect and she did a great job using our sketch. Thanks for sharing your art with us.
Shell


My choice for top pick this week is #6 Kathy and her card made with Kidz Fairy.  I love the image her beautiful coloring.  She is such a cutie colored in purple.  Also she did a great job with the sketch and her paper choices.  Wonderful card!  
Karal


I, too, am choosing Kathy's card. I LOVE the image, of course, and how she has colored and blinged it up. I Love the purple, and the DP's, too! Great use of the sketch on an adorable card!
Julie


Cathy




 My choice for the top pick this week is Cathy's Bradley birthday card.  I liked the way she stippled the background along with manly pattern paper.  Cathy also has done a wonderful job of colouring her image and tying her whole project together.
 Judy



Andrea



 My pick this week is Andrea's sweet Easter card, She used a Fred she said design for the main focal image which is really sweet, but I love the color scheme and the great papers and addition of the brads and flowers on the greeting, great job Andrea, thanks for Sharing with us.
Cindy



Shell




This week I have chosen #8 Shell. She has followed the sketch, but has cleverly rotated it which gives it a totally different look. I love her choice of papers and beautifully coloured cute image.
Natx




Tracey Boley



I have chosen Tracey's card.
I love the image and the wonderful colouring Tracey.
Love how you used the sketch and the lovely flower theme.
Thanks for sharing with us this week.
Meighan





and the Winner of the $10.00 Gift Certificate from "Fred She Said" is


Nana Connie 
To claim your prize contact Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com
thanks all for playing once again

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the top picks! I'm super happy to be one of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. ALL great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant cards and i too love the winning image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top Picks!
    Huge congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete