Saturday 22 December 2012

Top Pick, Merry Christmas

Wow thank you all for joining us for our last 2012 challenge of this year, we had some awesome entries with over 170 crafter's sharing this week!

Using Random.org our winner for the 7 Freebies from Bugaboo Stamps is 
LUCKY # 1

Please contact me at julie_temple61@yahoo.com and I will send your winner code!




My Choice for top pick this week is Sonia's Angels Wish you a Merry Christmas card. I love how Sonia laid out her round cards and added the beautiful little details.  She used lots of great textures and interesting layering.
 Very festive card.  
Judy




My Top Pick for the week is #122 Mandy, her Christmas project is just so adorable with the image of Tilda and the snow scene.  Loved all the little details and embellishments!  Thanks Mandy for sharing your Fabulous project!  Shell♥



I have chosen this little cutie by Shari! The image is adorable, and she has colored it so sweetly. The DPs and embellishments work so well with the  layout, and I just love the cookie cutter stars in the corner! Thanks for joining us this week Shari! Merry Christmas!
Julie



I have chosen #51, Karal's lovely Poinsettia card. Her coloring is so life-like, and the layout is simple and elegant. Beautiful clean and simple card! Thank you for playing along with us this week. Merry Christmas!
Cindy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us 
at Come and Get It Challenges. See you in 2013.

5 comments:

  1. All the winning cards are so pretty.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for choose my greetings card,I'm really happy for the beautiful words used,thanks again^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Helen, and to the rest of the top picks!! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top picks, and congratulations to the rest of the winners, they have all made such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete