Saturday 24 November 2012

Top Picks for Sketch

Only a few entries this week, but they all deserve a hand in trying out the different sketch.
Thanks to all who participated. The designers picks are as follows.




 

My pick is Karen.  Beautiful monochromatic card. Perfect example of our sketch. the ornaments are gorgeous! 
 Bev

 

 

My pick for this week is Cathy's card, I love the border she used, and her take on the sketch is just perfect. Love all those baubles. Great job Cathy.
Cindy


I have also chosen Cathy's card this week. Love the soft colors and the bauble trio. Great take one the sketch,Cathy!
Julie

Correna



My pick this week is Correna's card.
I really like Correna's take on the sketch especially the ornaments on
the bottom of the card.

Great idea with the rosette's too! Great work Correna.
Regards Meighan



My Top Pick for the week would be #4 Correna.....She did a wonderful
 display of the sketch, great use of the string of 
ornaments and awesome hanging rosettes!   
Thanks so much for joining in the fun creating using our sketch Correna, fabulous work!
Hugs Shell♥

Don't forget to grab your Top Pick badges on the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment