Saturday 6 October 2012

Top Picks for Sketch Challenge

Thanks to all who participated in our Sketch Challenge this past week. Here are the designers top picks for this week.

 
My Choice this week is Sandra's card, for the unique flowers love that she used pearls instead of ribbon, and the sentiment is great and I'm sure the special friend will be very happy with this card. Thanks Sandra for taking part in our challenge.
Cindy 

I love Sandra's card she fit the sketch perfect and her flowers are beautiful on card
Rhonda


Lu
My choice for top pick this week is Lu’s sketch card.  I love the daintiness of her card along with the soft colours and pretty roses.    Judy

My pick of the week is #8.  CAS, beautiful and so right on with the layout! Great work, Lu!
Bev

My Pick this week is # 8  Lu's card.  I love the CAS of this card, the White on White texture and the splash of colour.  The sentiment is wonderful and the balance of the the flowers and bling are perfect. Wonderful work Lu. 
Regards Meighan




 What a great group of entries this week! My fave belongs to Sarah! I just adore her cutie pie ghost digi ( We all know I can't resist a Bugaboo image-) and she followed the sketch to the T! Love the buttons and ribbon...they are the perfect additions! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Sarah!
Julie


Gail 

My Top Pick for this weeks sketch would be #6 Gail's card, the fact that she followed the sketch so perfectly and made sure that she added the sentiment, that is so fun & scary  with the googly eyes! Thanks Gail for sharing your fabulous card art!
Hugs Shell♥

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy and all DT girls.
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks, I am thrilled.
    Congratulations to everyone else too, brilliant creations.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, girls!
    Wow! I'm so happy with the choice of my card! Thank you for the compliments to my work, I was flattered!
    Hugs from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shell for selected me as the Top Pick - it was fun doing this card - I enjoyed the challenge - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete