Saturday 19 May 2012

Top Pick for Shell's Color Challenge

Thanks to all who played along with Shell's Color Challenge, it was a fun challenge, Next up is Julie and her sketch, so be sure to join us tomorrow. Have a great Saturday everyone. 
 
 
 Top Pick for the week would be # 5 Susie, first off I love the LOTV image that she used it’s so adorable, the overall presentation of her card just stood out and if you seen on her blog she even added a touch of designer paper to the inside of her card……Fabulous job Susie! Thank you for making my color choices so pretty
Shell

My Choice is also Susie's card, The image is adorable, looks like she's really celebrating, the extra flowers on the borders is just a nice touch, but not overly done, and the over all card is just great.
 
All of our entrants did a GREAT job this week sticking with the Colors of our Challenge, making it very difficult to choose a favorite! I have chosen #1, Caroline! I LOVE her adorable image along with the DPs she has chosen. All the little extras she added just make it perfect~ Thanks so much Caroline!
Julie
 My Pic for this week is # 1...Caroline E's card. I love the images and all the detail she put in. Well done! Leslie
 Tilda

My choice this week is Card #2 by Marilyn Webb's birthday card.
I like her interesting layers of card stock, flourishes and flowers. I also liked her details in the colouring of the image.
Judy

Marilyn has created a great card and made fantastic use of the colours for the challenge. A great card layout and a very cute image which has been coloured in perfectly. I also love the added extras such as the sky background behind the image, the papers, flowers, ribbon. Lovely work Marilyn.
Regards Meg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I am so glad to be picked. Congrats to the other winners.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much I'm really happy I was picked and congratulations to the other winners.

    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete